Well it's official. Jay has a new job working at the post office in Hudson, Wisconsin. He is scheduled to start work on December 9th. It may even happen sooner. Yes, I know it's cold there, but they have good cheese :). We'll stay with my folks at first until we either build or find a place to live. What a pain in the butt it is to move. I had no idea how much crap we had. I think a good rule of thumb to live by is "travel light". We sure would like to get rid of all our Chubby Chairs before we go though (wink, wink).
It's going to be hard to leave family and friends. We have definitely created some close friendships that we won't ever forget. Our door will always be open to anyone that wants to come and stay with us. It's only a 19 hour drive.
10 years ago
2 comments:
Oh no...you're not kidding are you?!! Its really official?! I think I'm going to cry. I'm REALLY going to miss you guys! And just when Jay and I became so...so. Hee Hee!Well Jill we'll just have to plan our Christmas dinner at Olive Garden early this year.
I can't believe you are leaving us :( I am excited for you anyway - there's nothing like the midwest.
Post a Comment