
WE MADE IT! We're here in Wisconsin. We didn't sell our house, but we're still working on that. We are sure grateful for great family and friends who helped us move everything on to the trucks and off.
The ride here went pretty well. We ran into some snow right off the bat in Utah, then a lot of wind in Wyoming and Nebraska. We stayed the night in Lincoln, then got up bright and early headed through Iowa and Minnesota where we ran into a lot of drizzly rain. If you look at the pictures closely you can see Liberty giving the the thumbs in the front seat of the truck. We got here about 3:10 and recruited my brothers to help us unload all of our stuff into the storage unit.
Interestingly enough the storage unit use to be a nuclear war head facility back in the 60's and 70's. We chose a unit that is in an old army barricks building. Once again we crammed all of our stuff in up to the ceiling. It's amazing how much stuff a person can accumulate. Today we'll sort through our things and get organized here at the folks house. I'm suffering from another head cold, so I'm a little slow moving. I will be blogging again soon with pictures from Liberty's birthday and more.
ps. I love DSL!
10 years ago
1 comments:
Yea! I'm glad to hear you made it okay. I was worried when I saw how terrible the weather was going to be this week. I thought about you and hoped you were traveling alright. Post more pics when you get the chance. Take care! We miss you already.
Post a Comment