We love reading your comments. Keep us motivated with the blog. To leave a comment - click on comments under the post, leave your comment and your name, then enter the word verification. Next, under identity click anonymous and click the orange button. It's that easy!
10 years ago
5 comments:
Your house is comming along really fast. At least to me it is. It is cool you got to go to Navoo. The pictures were fun to look at. I hope I can go back someday. Who's horse was Liberty riding? That is another thing I miss.
That was from me, Tammy. I thought it would let me put my name in there but it didn't.
Liberty was riding a church members horse. My mom buys ground beef from this lady. So, we made a trip over and she let Liberty ride the horse. iberty even stayed with them, had dinner and built a tree fort with her 12 year old son. She was loving it. She even fell off, but got right back on.
Jill
I agree with Tammy, your house is coming along very quickly. So how far away is this new home from your parents home? When do you hope to move in?
Brandy
We're about 15 minutes from my parents and were hoping to be in sometime in December.
Jill
Post a Comment