Well, we saw the weather the other day and they said that we have a new record for rainfall this month - 9.23". No wonder we have flood issues. Guess it's good to know where all the rain goes when it does make records.
At the MN State Fair. We walked past these officers and Liberty stopped and wanted to meet them. It was the guy on the left idea to make it a photo op.
Our souvenir photo.
Jay's going to kill me for posting this one.
Our little farm hand.
10 years ago
2 comments:
Looks like you guys had a good time at the fair. Thats a big "dawg" he's got there! The girls and I are going to Swiss Days tommorrow. I wish you were going too. You're my shopping buddy...these light weights can't hold up!:0) I'll miss having you there Jill. Take care!
Brandy
I heard that Brandy - I was definately not one of the light weights. I'm the one who needed a shopping buddy :)
Layn - the house looks like it's coming along great!!
Post a Comment