Well, we finally made the move the first of February. So, as of today we have been in the new house for a week. There are still boxes everywhere and most of the closets are lacking shelves. But, the basic essentials are taken care of. Bad news is that somewhere in all of those boxes is my camera. At least I hope it is. We still won't have internet for a few months. But, I do check it about 2-3 times a week at my parents house. We are really enjoying our new digs and are sooooo glad that it's done with. At least livable. Come spring we still have a list of things we'll need to do. Please drop us a note when you get a chance.
10 years ago
1 comments:
You better find that camera quick - you know I was to see all the pictures!!!! Glad you are finally moved - good luck settling in!
Post a Comment