Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Is everyone else as sick as I am of looking at the Kansas City chiefs post? Yes, I know it has been a long time since I last posted. Life is INSANELY busy. Can't believe we're back in school. Here are some pictures from August and then I'm off to take two tests before I have to take Liberty to the dentist.

This was our trip to Grandma "Bird's" farm over Labor day weekend.

Maddie doing a stare down with a huge toad.

Dad's 60th birthday party.

4 comments:

Jeni said...

That video is way too cute! I so wish I could do that.
thanks for a new post!

Tammy said...

Glad to see some new pictures. You need to make a trip out this way so we can hang out and catch up on life.

Watson World said...

I love the pic of your dad. Tell your parents I say Hi.

aaronamywilson said...

What a fun trip it looks like you had. Miss you.