Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Time



I'm taking a break from homework to do some updates. Life is crazy and my hope is that it will slow down after this semester. Jay took a picture of me studying in bed. I haven't seen it yet, but I just might post it just so you can have sympathy for me. I have been to the chiropractor regularly just to get my neck fixed from looking in a stupid textbook for hours on end. The unfortunate part is that I'm not any smarter for it. The weather has been beautiful this fall. Surprisingly warm for this time of year. Winters right around the corner though. Glad I don't live in Utah right now where it SNOWED. He he Other bits of news is that we are actively seeking to adopt. We posted our profile on a website that has a very high success rate. But we are still asking for the help of our friends and family to be on the look out for potential adoption opportunities. Please feel free to check out our website and let others know about it too. Thanks for your help and support.


http://www.parentprofiles.com/


#23314

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping and praying for you all the time Jill. I'm sure the adoption process is tough, but you're great parents, so I'm sure something is bound to happen. Liberty is sure getting big. And darling as heck! Miss you around here...can't believe its been 2 years!!
Brandy

Jeni said...

Thanks for the update! What are you studying for?
Keep us posted on the adoption..so exciting!

Natalie said...

I'm so excited about your future adoption! Please keep us posted. I'm glad you blog so I can keep up on what your cute little family is doing. Miss ya :)

lani said...

Um...just one question...will you adopt ME??!!! I checked out your profile and it is great! You guys are such a wonderful family--you will be in our prayers. We are so excited for you!
Love you,
Lani

Vennesa said...

I didn't know you were going to school. What are you going to be when you grow up?

The Grant Family said...

I'm going to be a nurse when I get older!