Monday, February 23, 2009


These pictures are from the last two months. Liberty ran a 1/2 mile marathon in her age group and came in 2nd place. Not bad for her first race. Then we went to wisconsin dells indoor waterpark with Jesse, Cathy and Mikala (liberty's friend). Another picture is a bunch of wild turkeys passing through our yard. It's so fun to see them. They are really noisy and fun to watch. For valentine's day Jesse and Jay put together a fun date night for Cathy and I. Chinese food, decorations and a movie.

5 comments:

Jeni said...

YAY! It looks like you've had a super fun February! That indoor swimming pool looks way fun!

Tammy said...

It's so good to see what you've been up to. I never went to Wisconsin Dells when I lived there but it looks like you guys had a lot of fun.

lani said...

You've got to take me with you next time you go to the dells! And I love the wild turkeys--you guys have the greatest house/property. Natureville right out your front door.

Waite said...

Pretty impressive :-) Cute pictures!

Natalie said...

Yeah for her!!!! At first I read it wrong and thought it said she ran a half marathon. I was super impressed. Miss ya :)