Wednesday, May 20, 2009



These slide shows are so-ooo easy to get pictures on. Here are some photos from last Saturday at Como Park. I took some close ups of flowers at the conservatory for my bathroom. I'm trying to attempt a tropical island feel. Liberty ran her second marathon. This time a mile and she finished it. It was a super cold windy day, but we all survived. The weather here has been very unpredictable. Yesterday we hit 97 degrees. Strange.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

love the fun flower shots. Look like a fun park!

Jeni said...

Liberty has ran 2 marathons??!!??!! WOW!!!! I am sooooo impressed!

lani said...

That was a fun-cold-fun day. Good job, Liberty! Your flower pics are gorgeous--I'm looking forward to seeing your bathroom.

Tammy said...

I remember going to Como park. That place is fun. I can't believe that Liberty ran a mile marathon. I don't think I could even run a mile. =)