Monday, July 13, 2009

Mid July 2009


First of all, I had no idea that there was music attached to the last slide show I posted. I tried to get it off, but couldn't figure it out. So, just click on the speaker at the top of the slideshow to turn it off if it bugs you. Summer is flying by and we have been having so much fun. We had a great time at my high school friend's cabin, Susan in Strum, WI. We picked berries, rode four wheelers, went to Carson Park in Eau Claire, rode the paddle boat, played in the dam and had delicious pancakes and malts with our berries.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Wow - I can't believe you chopped Liberty's hair all off. It looks super cute!!! That long slide rocks and I want some of those berries!!!

brandy said...

Cute, cute hair Liberty!! It always feels so good to chop it off in the summer. Looks like you're having a fun, fun summer!

Jeni said...

I can't believe she got it chopped off either! WOW! And those berries look delicious!
BTW...that song on the slideshow is one of my faves :). too funny it just showed up there for you.

Kylie said...

Hi! Can I get a copy of that pic of all of us in the school house?? Cool slide show.