Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Long time no update!

Yes, I know it's been a while. We finally have internet and I can't believe I even survived this long with out it.

How did we ever do it before when we only used typewriters?
Here's the descriptions of each of the pics.
1. Our muddy backyard when the snow melted.
2. Wild Turkeys in our yard.
3. My 29th birthday party.
4. A fox in our yard.
5. Liberty and Mikala playing with moon sand. I took a picture right before this one of just there butts sticking out. So cute. Then the flash went off and they turned around for this picture.
6. Jesse, Cathy and Liberty out hunting for Morel mushrooms. No luck :(
7. My first sun burn of the year. My bottom lip had blisters.
8. Liberty enjoying nap time. It's the only place she'll sleep during the day, because she won't miss out on anything.


































1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its about dang time you get a new post! Happy "29th"! (Again) Hope you're enjoying your house and yard. Looks like you don't have any neighbors....do you? Take care!
Brandy