Sunday, March 30, 2008

Can I just tell you that I hate not having internet at home. I only have a few minutes before I have to leave so here's a brief description of the pictures.
1. Como Park Conservatory
2. Easter egg hunt at home
3. Liberty in last years easter dress (glad it still fits)
4. Raiden my new nephew
5. Harry the snow man
6. One of our latest snow storms
7. Not sure what to say about that get up
8. Homemade green hamburger buns for St. Patty's day.
9. Our million dollar cat on the mend







3 comments:

Natalie said...

What a great teaser post - Should I start guessing ??? Liberty is growing so fast. And the baby??? I love your kitchen - great colors!

Tammy said...

It is fun to see some new pictures on your blog. Are you enjoying your new house? I'm like Natalie wondering who's baby is that a picture of?

Anonymous said...

The baby is my new nephew named Raiden. Aaron is the father.