Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Can you say 'ugly stage'? All I had to do to get them to look was make a squeaky noise with my mouth and I had 17 chickens attention instantly.

We found some monarch caterpillars in our yard. So, we've been having fun watching them make their transformations into chrysallis. Next wed. we should have our first butterfly.



Liberty loses her two front teeth. Check out her blog for more pictures.
http://lookatmeliberty.blogspot.com/


For the fourth of July we attended a ward picnic. We had some good food, good company and a fun game of softball. That's Liberty on first base. You go girl!
Don't forget to leave us a comment so we know you stopped by.

4 comments:

Jeni said...

Oh...I love monarch caterpillars! We used to catch them & watch the transformation when I was little...I haven't seen any around here for years. I wonder where they went?

Anonymous said...

Whats with the 17 chickens?? Are you building a farm, one chicken at a time? I'm glad you had a fun 4th!
Brandy

lani said...

Caterpillars, chickens...i'm waiting to see what other animals start flocking to you. And Liberty is quite a ball player--she earned Ty's respect :)

Natalie said...

YEAH!!!! You are alive. I love the chickens - you are so ambitious. If ever there is a famine - I am coming to live with you. You know what you're doing :)