On Saturday we went to Lumber Jack Days in Stillwater, MN. Along with the lumberjack events (wood cutting, axe throwing, pole climbing, etc.) they had these "dock dogs". Most were labrador retreivers. Even if you're not an animal lover it was still pretty fun. These dogs had 40 feet of dock to run on and then they were measured on how far they could jump into the water. This dog was fun to watch, because he raised his back end up right before it would take off.
Don't forget to check out Liberty's blog. I try to update hers the same time this one is updated. Plus we love to read your comments, so let us know you stopped by.
3 comments:
That is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!! I can tell you live in a whole different part of the world LOL - Looks like fun times :)
That looks like so much fun!
What fun it looks like you're having. I keep hoping you'll be bored to death and decide to move back to Utah. Doesn't look like that will be happening anytime soon. :)
Post a Comment