Friday, December 26, 2008

Oh 'hi' there! Life is settling down a little now that I'm done with school until the fall. I finally have some time to catch up on a few things like our blog, cleaning house and exercising. Here are some random photos over the last month.




1.Liberty makes pancakes and eggs.
2. On the way to Utah.

3. Liberty and her cousin Brittney.
4. Cousins- Ashlyn, Brooklyn, Liberty, Carter and Fischer or Cooper (can't tell).

5. Old Neighbors- The Wadsworth's
6. Old Neighbors- The Lamb's

7. Old Neighbors- The Kawaguchi's (Gary and daughter Leigh)
8. Staci and Bryce

9. Caleb and Liberty at the treehouse museum.


10. Uncle Roger and Aunt Lynette.
11. My home girls.

12. Ashlyn and Carter wouldn't wake up to say 'goodbye'.
13. Liberty catching some zzzzz's with one eye open on the way back to Wisconsin.

14. Jesse excited about his erector set on Christmas day.
15. The dreaded Christmas morning picture.


16. Liberty and her new easel from nana and papa.
17. Nana gets her dollhouse with the elevator that she's always wanted.

7 comments:

Jeni said...

Whew! What a fun trip! I wish we could have seen each other!...maybe next time?...

The Grant Family said...

It was a quick trip which was too bad with all that driving. We were exhausted by the time we got home. Sorry we couldn't see you too.

Tammy said...

I thought I left a comment on here but I guess I didn't. It was fun to have you here before Christmas. I'm glad that you put some new pictures on here. I love seeing what you guys are doing.

lani said...

Fun Christmas pics! Liberty looks like a real artist with the hat and all. Glad you had a good trip!

Jeni said...

I love your groundhogs day background ;)!

Tammy said...

I need to see an update on what you guys are up to! =)

Jeni said...

me too!