Wednesday, November 12, 2008

kid's say the darndest things...

While I was waiting in Liberty's classroom for the veteran's day program yesterday I watched these two boys have a conversation that went something like this.

Boy 1: (looks at boy 2's hair with a puzzled look) What's in your hair? It looks really crunchy like glue or something. (He then proceeds to touch boy 2's hair gently as if it might break).
Boy 2: (also with a puzzled look after hearing there is something in his hair proceeds to touch it cautiously too, then with a look of discovery on his face he says) It's not glue, it's Gel-O!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

That is funny. Kids crack me up.

Jeni said...

so funny and cute! I love what little kids say!
Yesterday in primary one of the boys told me that "clayton's not here today because he got his pencils out." heehee..meaning tonsils.